"Bless Their Nest" Baby Shower for BBR!

Week 35 - "Bless Their Nest" Baby Shower for BBR!

This past weekend, my parents hosted a shower in my hometown for BBR.  I loved the "Bless Their Nest" theme since my family's last name is Byrd! (*super cute and clever!)

Here are a few snapshots from the day:




Blessed Baby GIRL had the most votes by 1 at the end of the shower!
Each guest wore a sticker of their gender guess!
They also placed votes in the cylinders!
So blessed to have had Mrs. Odum (mother of childhood friend, Brandi Odum!)
and one of my former teachers, Mrs. Beam, visit with us on this special day!
How adorable!  Our nursery colors are grey, orange and white!

I can't wait for BBR to meet her/his great-grandparents!
Great idea to have guests self-address an envelope to save me time later! 

Loved the white and orange birdcages!

Wishes for BBR were written by each guest to display in the nursery!
Honey and I with BBR in 'da belly!' :o)
All smiles with Daddy and sister, Melinda!
Childhood friend, Hannah!
(*She's a Mommy to a cute, lil' toddler named Hamp!)





Comments

Popular Posts