Week 24 - 6 months already?! - #BBR bump & updates

{May 2, 2014} Week 24 #BBR bump & updates

Whoa!  I was totally sent into "no way" mode tonight at dinner with my gal pals when my SIL (sister-in-law), Joi stated, "You are 6 months today!"  This really emphasized the difference between how weeks sound in my mind versus months.

This week's reflections: BBR's movements have become more frequent and present!  I'm still amazed!  (*More like in awe!)  I've looked at it as the baby's way of communicating with me versus just a flip, turn or body adjustment in the womb. 


Warm weather is finally here (and hopefully to stay!)
1st day at the pool with BBR & Honey!
#Preggo #ootd
Black bikini top: Venus
Black bikini bottom: Bloch
Yellow sarong: Jamie Shaw

#Preggo #ootd
Black maxi dress: Forever 21
Orange tank: Old Navy
Belt/Necklace: Mine
Cheetah Crocs: Belk

ABR & BBR Stats

Week: #24
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  I'm really enjoying pairing pieces to create cool preggo ensembles!  I'm looking forward to grabbing some of the bright and festive summer maxis and tops that are in stores!  #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks. #thankful
Navel news:  Super outie! :o)
Back attack:  More prevalent when I sit for an extended period of time without back support/pillow prop.
Slumber & sleep:  Hubster found a half-body pillow a guest bedroom and it has really helped.  Although we have our dual recliner now in the master in-suite, but I don't think I'm that uncomfortable to move outta bed yet! (*plus the recliner makes cuddling impossible!)
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  Still itching for some good ol' Brunswick stew!  I didn't get to travel home for Easter, but my MIL (mother-in-law) made a wonderful meal, so I was happy!

Craves and favs:  Watermelon (as always!), strawberries, chocolate chip cookies, blueberry muffins, and Greek yogurt.

Next visit to the OB:  Next week on the 16th!  After that visit, we are scheduled to start going every two weeks! (*eek!*)

Comments

Popular Posts