I'm a SheaBassador for SheaMoisture!

Hi friends!  I'm elated to share with you all that I am a SheaBassador for the SheaMoisture brand!  It is truly an awesome opportunity to serve as an ambassador for such an amazing company that is true to their promise of creating safe and uncompromising beauty products for the entire family.

 


As an ambassador, I will share with you the latest and greatest product offerings from SheaMoisture, as well as create videos and blog posts of how to use certain products from the line.  There is so much more to SheaMoisture than hair products -- and you'll get to see so many of them!

As a boy mom to the second power, I have two curly headed cuties!  It is important for me to share what I've found that works well with their coils, in addition to helping new/other moms with boys on the journey to learn and understand their hair needs. #teamkeepthecurls

My two curly headed cutie pies!


I mentioned that I will begin posting videos of the products and how I use them for myself and the boys.  Hop on over and subscribe to my #YouTube Channel to keep an eye out for those!

Curls + Grace
(Shirt: B&B Threads)

If you are unfamiliar with the #SheaMoisture brand, please visit their website for more information.  I've also enclosed a few highlights about the company below:

What We Stand For:

Inclusively Exclusive
The best in personal care and beauty should not belong to the few. Our accessibility comes compromise-free.

Modern Wisdom
Recipes handed down from a healer make for potent 21st century cures.

Sensory Solutions
Potent salves stimulate, soothe, surprise and speak to all the senses.

Cultures Cultivated
The best ingredients gathered from around the world and picked to complement perfectly.

OUR PROMISE
SAFE AND UNCOMPROMISING BEAUTY

We leave out these harmful ingredients:
No Parabens
No Phthalates
No Paraffin
No Mineral Oil
No DEA
No Petroleum
No Formaldehyde
No Propylene

Comments

Popular Posts