Week 28 - Work, baby! (No seriously, let's get this bump workin'!)

Week 28 :: Work, baby!  (No, seriously, let's get this bump workin'!) :o)

This week, I'm happy to share a few images from a photo session I scheduled in order to get some maternity work before BBR arrives!  Fingers crossed that we can land a couple of print/screen jobs before our due date!  I'll keep ya posted on how that goes!  (*If ya know someone, share the wealth, loves!*) ;o)

Photography courtesy of Jessica Sumner of Photos by Jess!  

Yep, a 'head of lettuce' in #dabelly!


I LOVE this dress!  I was apprehensive of how it would photograph with a bump, but it's perfect!
It will definitely be used post-bump as well! #ootd #preggo
The coral color popped off the rack with this dress!
Then, after trying it on, I realized that underneath was a super cute mini!

This week's reflections: BBR is officially on the move in #dabelly!  This week, Honey and I were able to see both sides of #dabelly move at the same time!  How cool (and surreal!)  Each movement gets stronger and stronger!  Such an awesome feeling!

Week: #28
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  I decided to stick with the usual 'black in front of white' for one part of the photo session this month.  I really enjoyed wearing the colorful printed mini-dress and long, coral dress!  I'm having fun with color for the summer!  #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I'm very thankful that I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks!  I have noticed a prominent spider vein on the back of my leg, as well as a random dark circle-shaped mark near the same area (behind the knee.)
Navel news:  Super, duper outie! :o)
Back attack:  More prevalent when I sit for an extended period of time without back support/pillow prop.
Slumber & sleep:  Waking multiple times to adjust my sleeping position, to use the restroom and to simply check on BBR (i.e. feel for hearbeat, movements, etc.) :o)
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  Fruit!  Favorites as usual:  watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, kiwi, apples, etc! :o)  Water is the preferred beverage of choice and surprisingly, with ice!  I'm a "no ice" kinda gal!
Next visit to the OB:  We are officially in the 'every 2 weeks zone!'  Our next appointment will be on Monday, June 16th. :o)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts