Steele's First Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving - November 2014

Patrick and I celebrated Thanksgiving this year with our angel, Steele! We are eternally thankful for this lil' guy!! God has been so good and gracious to us.

The day before Thanksgiving, we travelled to my hometown to visit my family. It was Steele's first time meeting my Grandparents on my mother's side, as well as my sister's family. After Thanksgiving lunch with my family, we headed back home and celebrated with Thanksgiving dinner courtesy of Patrick's side of the family.

Here are a few pics of our first Thanksgiving as a lil' family:

Comments

  1. Wonderful photos from this thanksgiving party. I liked this post a lot. My niece’s first thanksgiving was also brilliant. I had hosted a family brunch party at some popular event space Chicago. Everyone took part in planning process too. Enjoyed it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts