Week 16 BBR bump & updates

{March 7, 2014} Week 16 BBR bump!

Here we are in week 16!  The dry-erase board is biz-ack! :o)

I'm super duper busy right, thus only a few stats and a pic (not my fave, but the black & white dress is back!) :o)



ABR & BBR Stats

Week: #16
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  Still on the hunt for a good pair of stretchy-top jeans in denim!  I found black at #OldNavy!  #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks. #thankful
Navel news:  Super outtie now!
Back attack:  At times.
Slumber & sleep:  Congestion from either developing allergies (I don't claim that!) or the swelling of my nasal passages.
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  Still wanting some good ol' Brunswick stew!  Same diet of fruits and veggies.

Comments

Popular Posts