Week 17 #BBR bump & updates

{March 16, 2014} Week 17 BBR bump!

Week 17 and #BBR was working hard with Mommy to prepare for a wedding show!  I own my own company called The Blessed Bride, LLC! [www.theblessedbride.com] TBB specializes in wedding and event planning, as well as floral design.  This weekend, we were exhibitors as a wedding show here in downtown Atlanta at the Fox Theater.

This week's reflections:  I've been on the go in preparation for this weekend's show!  Thankfully, I've been feeling great and moving around well.

I was able to snap these pics from the wedding show!  Black totally conceals the bump!




Preggo #ootd
Black Calvin Klein wrap dress:  Ross (total steal of a price!)
Animal print heels:  Steve Madden
Pink ribbon pearl necklace:  Mine



ABR & BBR Stats

Week: #17
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  Found a great wrap dress (featured in photo) this week! #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks. #thankful
Navel news:  Totally an outie!
Back attack:  In spurts now, depending on how active I am on a daily basis.
Slumber & sleep:  Finding that I start to sleep on my side, but when waking up to use the restroom, I've rolled on my back.  I still have yet to purchase the body pillow...
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  Oatmeal, fruit and trail mix this week :o)




Comments

Popular Posts