Christmas Day 2014!

{Christmas Day - December 25, 2014} Today is Christmas and what a gift we have to be thankful for!  I'm so excited (and relieved!) that my family finally knows why I've been so sick and so tired!  This morning started with a wonderful brunch hosted by my SIL & BIL, Joi and Raphael, at their beautiful home.  We ate (and ate some more!) and opened gifts.  Man, is Joi on top of things or what?!  She gave me my first pregnancy gift -- a copy of "What to Expect when You're Expecting!" :o)

"What to Expect when You're Expecting" hard copy from Joi!  Isn't that wrapping paper everything?!
This Christmas was so special because I was able to host my parents!  It was an absolute blessing to have them with us this year.  Here's a pic of us at Joi and Raph's home for Christmas brunch:


Patrick and I shared such gitty and excited conversation about how next year, BBR will be here to celebrate with us!  What a Christmas that'll be!!  (Come back for that post in 12/1014!) ;o)

Comments

Popular Posts