Holy moly! We're pregnant!

Hey y'all!  Welcome!  My name is Angela and as you can tell from the title, this blog is all about our Blessed Baby Reed.  It's my goal to share with you my personal journey in what I call, assisting God with a miracle!  My beloved husband, Patrick and I are so blessed and thankful that He has given us this precious opportunity to bring forth a beloved little one.

So, here we go!  Here's how I found out that my Honey and I were expecting:

{Tuesday, 12/10/13} After experiencing headaches and feeling icky because of sneezing, coughing, sore throat, and congestion, I decided to pop into the doctor's office to 'get fixed!'  I've had a 'weird, fluttery feeling' in my tummy as of late and had a slight (slight) hunch that maybe (just maybe) it was something more than a sick bug.  But, being smart (and frugal!), I asked the nurse upon being weighed to prepare a pregnancy test for me.

As I was given that little cup (you know, that little cup), I started to smile and think about how my life would change forever upon hearing just one word from my doctor.  My doc proceeded with checking me out for the symptoms I had been experiencing.  She then left the room to run a strep test and obtain my test results.

As I waited in the room, alone with my thoughts and Jesus (;o) , I began to smile at the thought of what if...what if...just maybe...could I...

Soon, the door opened and my doctor peeked her head around with a neutral expression on her face.  As I glanced at her, the expression turned from neutral to a large smile as she declared, "It's faint, but positive!"

Wow! Confirmation received! From that moment on, my thoughts turned towards this tiny, smaller-than-a-sunflower seed, half-daddy/half-mommy, little human-to-be!

Comments

  1. Aww....you will never forget that moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tyronica! You're right...I don't think I ever will forget it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts