Week 14 BBR bump & updates!

{February 21, 2014} Week 14 BBR bump!

Here we are in week 14!  I feel that the bump has become rather prominent now! :o) (*Sorry - no whiteboard design this week - busy Mama!)

I have decided to finally start posting my weekly stats, such as how I'm feeling and what's going on with my body.  Please feel free to chime in on whether you had the same feelings or if you were totally different -- I love hearing about how different pregnancies can be!

ABR & BBR Stats:

Week: #14
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  YES!  I've started to buy 'stretchy' skirts & pants for my growing belly.  My plan for this spring/summer is to rely on maxi dresses and skirts!  *I'm excited about that!* ;o) #shopping  It's been fun creating preggo outfits of the day! #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I haven't seen any signs of stretch marks.
Navel news:  It's now an official outtie!
Back attack:  Has officially started! :-/  I first noticed this pain when trying to lean over to the right from a chair.  I'm planning to schedule a prenatal massage soon.  I've heard that many pregnant mommies enjoyed these, so we shall see!
Slumber & sleep:  Becoming a night by night case.  I've been informed by other mommies to go ahead and get a body pillow.  Some mommies suggest simply using a standard pillow placed between the knees to ease lower back pain.  So thankful we have a TempurPedic Cloud mattress now more than ever!
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  Still inhaling water, fruits and veggies.  BBR's favorites thus far:  strawberries, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, and oranges.  I've never really been into meat, and that hasn't changed during pregnancy; although I used to each salmon a million times a week, I've had it only about twice during pregnancy.  A random sweet tooth will pop up every now and then, resulting in me partaking in froyo, Swedish Fish or gum :o)
Next visit to the OB:  Which so happens to be on the day before my birthday! :o) I'm looking forward to hearing a healthy heartbeat and seeing his/her sweet face (no other body parts, please!) ;o)


Preggo #ootd:
Chunky beaded necklace:  mine
Yellow tank: Old Navy
Black cardigan:  Mossimo brand-Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Skinny yellow belt:  unknown

Comments

Popular Posts