Week 15 BBR bump & updates

{February 28, 2014} Week 15 BBR bump!

Here we are in week 15!  (*Sorry (again!) - no whiteboard design this week - Mama's been busy!)  The white board and the black & white 'bump watch' dress will be back soon! :o)

This week's reflections:  I am starting to feel my energy coming back (it actually started a little before this week.)  The many frequent naps of the first trimester are now just about one nap in the evening, unless I push through until bedtime.  The nausea is pretty much a thing of the past, thus I'm not taking the Zofran (nausea pill) anymore (but it's still in my purse on standby!) ;o) {Excited about pregnancy pilates/yoga this week!}

Honey has been going full-steam on getting the home prepared for BBR!  Our new floors are almost finished (bye bye carpet on the main floor!) #hallelujah
We finally decided upon the perfect grey for the nursery and planning to have it painted by the end of April.  Nursery theme and other details to come in a future post!

At the beginning of this week, we were almost hit head-on by a driver who was running a red light!  Thank goodness Patrick was driving!  I screamed (super loud!) and my first thought was our baby!  Super scary moment, but thankful for God's angels for their everlasting protection upon my family!

ABR & BBR Stats

Week: #15
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  The hunt continues!  Forever 21 has a pretty good selection of stretchy maxi skirts and dresses in stock right now.  I also found some super cute blouse-like tops on clearance at Rue 21! I'm focused on finding a good pair of stretchy-top jeans now!  #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks. #thankful
Navel news:  Still an outtie!
Back attack:  In spurts now...
Slumber & sleep:  Learning my comfy positions from those that are not so comfy.  May purchase a body pillow soon.  Any suggestions?
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  I've been itching for some Brunswick stew!  If you're from the south, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about!  It's so good!  Hope to get some soon.  BBR had his/her first Girl Scout cookies this week - trefoils! :o)
Next visit to the OB:  This week, I planned to write down as many questions as possible (at this stage) to ask at the next visit.  I'll continue this list of questions through next week.

Preggo #ootd
Beaded necklace:  mine
Jeweled headband: Walmart
Dress:  Belk ($8 buck clearance steal!)
Stirrup leggings:  Walmart

Comments

Popular Posts