Week 20 #BBR bump & updates

{April 4, 2014} Week 20 BBR bump!

Week 20!  Say what?!  I can't believe we are 20 weeks pregnant!

This week's reflections:  It totally feels like my pregnancy is going at warp speed!  Seems like many of my gal pals were pregnant for decades!  Nonetheless, we are enjoying every moment of this journey!  We are in awe each day that we are one more step closer to meeting our sweet baby!

I've been super busy working to get a big jump start on my summer/fall weddings for this year with The Blessed Bride!  With a baby due in August, lots of pre-planning is a must!  All the while, taking care of #BBR and myself!

Isis makes a cameo! *I think she wanted a full photo shoot!*






ABR & BBR Stats

Week: #20
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  On the hunt for the perfect Easter ensemble for the bump! #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks. #thankful  My linea negra (as described in the pregnancy books) aka 'that dark belly line' has become more defined.
Navel news:  Still an outie!
Back attack:  In spurts now, depending on how active I am on a daily basis.
Slumber & sleep:  Finding that I start to sleep on my side, but when waking up to use the restroom, I've rolled on my back.  I still have yet to purchase the body pillow...
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  Fruit favorites this week:  kiwi, strawberries, oranges and watermelon (always!)  Sweet treats:  Nutella, Haribo gummi bears and gum | Other foods:  pizza, grilled cheese
Next visit to the OB:  In a few weeks...


Preggo #ootd
Necklace:  Forever 21
Animal print top:  Belk
Leggings:  Walmart

Comments

  1. Ang!!!! So thrilled that you are sharing your journey!!!! You look FAB!!! ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! Thank you so much, girl! I'm thankful to have a journey to share! So many women online have helped me, I'm glad to return the favor for other mommies-to-be, as well as for my distant friends and family to read! Love you & miss you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts