Week 23 - Easter Sunday!

{April 27, 2014} Week 23 - Easter Sunday & #BBR bump & updates

This week's reflections: What a wonderful 'first Easter' with our Blessed Baby Reed!  This Easter, I decided to start a tradition for Patrick and I to share with BBR - Resurrection (Empty Tomb) rolls as part of Easter morning breakfast!  We look forward to sharing to story of the Resurrection with our baby and instilling the true significance of Easter within his/her heart.





Here are a few Easter pics:



#Preggo #ootd
White hat - Burlington Coat Factory
Black dress with scarf - Macy's (Christmas gift from Honey!)
Black heels - Nine West - Macy's (Another Christmas gift from Honey!)
Pearls - Mine

ABR & BBR Stats

Week: #23
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  I love that on Easter Sunday I was able to wear a dress that Patrick purchased for me during Christmas!  Thank goodness for great material!  Still wearing my heels!  #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks. #thankful
Navel news:  Super outie! :o)
Fuel for Mommy & BBR:  I usually inhale boiled eggs around this time, but I didn't have not one! (Except what was in the potato salad!)  Same thing with Cadbury creme eggs...didn't touch one!

Craves and favs:  Jelly beans this week! :o)

Next visit to the OB:  Next week on the 16th!  After that visit, we are scheduled to start going every two weeks! (*eek!*)

Comments

Popular Posts