Week 22 - Wedding time for #BBR!

{April 18, 2014} Week 22 #BBR bump & updates


This week's reflections: BBR gets dressed up and hits the wedding scene!  Patrick, baby and I attended the wedding of our friend, Heather at the #Piedmont Room in downtown #Atlanta.  Despite the rain, we were so happy to share in their special day!  We know ALL about rain on your wedding day, (don't cue Alanis Morrisette!) but trust us, it's definitely not a bad thing! As our pastor stated during our ceremony, rain brings refreshing and cleansing; perfect for a new union to start the marriage journey as one!


Here are a few pics of my #preggo wedding attire - #ootd



Week: #22
BBR's gender:  Unknown until birth :o)
Changes in clothing:  I'm thrilled that a lot of my formal/cocktail pieces are able to 'stretch' with me at this stage!  #preggo #ootd #bbr
Any new marks?  I still haven't seen any signs of stretch marks. #thankful
Navel news:  Super outie! :o)
Back attack:  More prevalent when I sit for an extended period of time without back support/pillow prop.
Next visit to the OB:  Next week on the 16th!  After that visit, we are scheduled to start going every two weeks! (*eek!*)

Comments

Popular Posts